SCHNEIDER GROUP provides payroll calculation services at any level of complexity in accordance with legal requirements, such as regulations governing shift work and working in extreme locations. We guarantee complete privacy of sensitive salary data, support your business in interactions with regulators and ensure that our calculations take into account all legislative changes as well as head office standards and requirements.
Our specialists will take on payroll administration, one of the most demanding areas of accounting and tax reporting. We will help your business optimise costs, reduce time spent on routine operations, and minimise the risk of errors and delays. We will:
- Advise on payroll administration methodology and current legislative requirements
- Provide a team of highly qualified professionals to ensure the smooth delivery of services
- Administer payroll, taxes and social contributions
- Take care of obligatory reporting and interact with regulators on your behalf
- Prepare similar or adjusted reporting at your request for head office in Russian, English and German
What’s included in SCHNEIDER GROUP’s payroll administration service?
- Payroll administration and salary calculation for your employees.
- Calculation of holiday pay, processing of sick leave, calculation of business trip expenses and donor time off.
- Calculation of average earnings and preparation of vacation and business trip orders.
- Calculation of pay for work on weekends, public holidays and overtime.
- Calculation of overtime for the accounting period under the accounting system of total hours worked.
- Preparation of 2-NDFL (Personal Income Tax) statements for employees, payroll reports and statements in any format as requested by employees.
- Calculation of NDFL (Personal Income Tax) that must be included in an employee's income in case their business trip expenses exceed statutory requirements.
- Accrual of bonuses and compensation payments.
- Calculation of taxes and contributions to public authorities and funds.
- Import and export of payroll data from any accounting system into 1C.
- Secure emailing of pay slips (using client templates).
- Management of employee dismissal, including calculation of a compensation package, preparation of necessary documents and completion of the employee’s labour book.
- Monthly handover to your business of the payroll register containing pay slips and data on wage calculations for each employee.
- Preparation of reports for regulatory authorities.
- Reconciliation of calculations.